- FERPA and the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) FAQs - This guidance is intended to address questions that school officials may have had concerning the disclosure of personally identifiable information from students’ education records to outside entities when addressing COVID-19.
- May Schools Disclose Information about Cases of COVID-19? - This blog post addresses some common questions regarding whether a school may disclose information about cases of COVID-19.
- FERPA and Virtual Learning Related Resources - This list identifies resources that may be useful to educators as they address questions related to virtual learning.
- FERPA and Virtual Learning During COVID-19 (Webinar Recording) - This webinar recording addresses commonly asked questions related to the challenges of complying with student privacy laws through a series of scenarios which highlight privacy best practices and considerations when adopting distance learning approaches.
- FERPA and Virtual Learning During COVID-19 (Slide Deck) - This resource is the slide deck form the webinar listed above.